Printing from your computer
To print from your computer you may use Pronterface / PrintRun or Repetier Host. Windows users, please note the extra instructions below to install the driver for the RAMBo board.
With the software installed, plug the printer into your computer with the included USB cable, and click Connect. Make sure the baudrate is set to 250,000. To change which extruder you control, send the "T0" (left extruder) and "T1" (right extruder) commands. Here's a list of gcode you can use.
If you are using Windows, you must follow these instructions to install a driver for the RAMBo motherboard.
- Click here to download the driver (more info)
- Navigate to My Computer > Properties > Device Manager > RAMBo (may be under Ports, Serial Ports, or Other)
- Right-click on RAMBo, and click Update Driver
- Browse to where you saved the driver file, and select it
- Windows should install the driver
- Back in Pronterface or Repetier Host, choose the USB port the printer is plugged into (may be COM1, COM2, COM4, etc.)/li>